2009-07-17

releasing the bitter

i've been releasing a lot of pent up bitterness on this blog of late.

i'm working to recenter myself not only with writing, but with yoga and a little mediation.

it must be working, 'cause i'm feeling the urge to write the long overdue "i got laid and i'm sharing jaw dropping details" entry. it's time i got back to what I do best:

talk about my sex life. it happens far less often than when i lived in FL, but i've only been in TX a coupla years, and for the first year or so i was working from home so i never met anyone. don't get me wrong, there are a few guys, but not like my hometown. i'd grown up there. the dudes *get* me, and i them. sex was easy and literally a phone call away to any one of a number of guys. generally really good sex.

out here, notsomuch. guys don't get that there are women that exist solely to have a good time. one night stands are not a dirty word (which usually leads to more than just one night), anal sex is a must, and the kinkier/dirtier the better.

but we do exist, and The Naked Boy is fortunate enough to understand that. at one point we were in bed spooning, his cock buried in my ass, one hand pulling my hair in the way that makes me squirt, while he bit my back. that led to one of many, many orgasms over the next several hours. for both of us.

sex is not awkward with him, not even the awkward moments. like the times when my legs all but give out from his pounding me from behind at just that right angle, but my thighs start to shake after 15 minutes of hardcore pounding--the kind that would cause me to squirt had enough to push his cock out of me. he is always very caring and concerned when i have to stop--mostly i just need to change positions and have a sip of water.

the breaks are not unusual for us, as we tend to fuck for hours. i'm his hideaway, he tells me, and i must be a good one 'cause even though he's not around often, when he is here he's here for hours and doesn't want to leave.

i could wax poetic about how our bodies contour each other's perfectly. i am completely comfortable with him. we have real conversations about stuff and like a lot of the same shit. but the reality is he's never in town for very long, so going out isn't a priority. it's at this point that i become his piece of ass (that his band is very well aware of, mind you) when he's here.

:::shrug:::

the sex is *that* fucking good that it's worth the randomness of it all.

0 comments: