2009-07-04

dx: 302.83

Just because I'm a sexual masochist doesn't mean you can go around fucking with my head all willy nilly and shit. Stupid me, in an effort to get laid, broke my rule of 'you fucked me over, you're dead to me now' again.

Something has seriously gone wrong in my dating world since I moved out here. I'm turning into, as my friend Steve would say, a sexual camel. It's not for lack of trying. I admit I'm only half-assedly trying, but wouldn't you if you were in my situation? I used to have dudes banging down my door, hand over fist, because I'm a damned good lay, a masochist, submissive, and a filthy whore. I also happen to give 'amazing' head (and love doing it) *and* I take it up the ass.

I'm totally a catch.

So why is it that my sex life is for shit out here? Don't get me wrong, I've had some amazing sex since I've been out here (not counting text, cyber or phone) but can't seem to get it when *I* desire it.

Case in point: St. Louis, that weird stalkery dude? He apologized for getting all weird and stalkery, so I forgave him and we started chatting again. Earlier this week I thought we were making progress, and then I got the following series of texts from him:

Him: I have to be honest with u. As much as I would like to, I'm really intimadated [sic] with hooking up with someone just for kicks. I'm really sorry and you can call me a pussy or whatever but its not me. I would gladly treat you to a burger and a beer but that's all

Me:
I don't know why u would be, but that's cool i' m not going to pressure you. (with regard to being intimidated)

Him: I'm sorry. Sometimes I think to myself, that's just not me and occasionally I think fuck it. I'm really sorry. I'm in a terrible mood and I just don't know

Me: :::Shrug::: i invited u over b/c u were in a shit mood. (because I'm not just about getting laid, asshole)

Him: And I appreciate that. Truly I do

Me:
Whatever. You started all of this, not me. I told u to be sure. I'm not into games.

I don't expect to hear from him again. I did the ritual cellphone 'erase and delete' so I'm good to go.

Bring on the next asshole, I'm ready.

0 comments: