2009-08-09

translation, please

from one of my many 'admirers' on collarme:

I dont mean to barge in here but I have red your journal entries over soem time and wanted to respond. There is no need to respond if you don't care to. I was thinking back over My life as a man and when I was younger I wanted to fuck anything I could get My hands on. Lets face it, fucking is great, no beeter feeling than cumming at the end of a nice time. As I grew and married I still had those feelings of wanting to get laid where I pleased but I loved My wife and needed to stay true to her. We found that we were so secure in our relationship that we wanted to try some things of a sexual nature. We did and enjoyed it. She passed away and I remarried again enjoying a nice piece of ass would be wonderful but I loved her and that is where My loyalties would remain. I divorced her and since then have only been with a few women in teh past five years. I think the point I am making is that they never grew up. There is nothing wrong with wanting to get as much pussy as you can but to hide it behind a relationship is wrong. Those that cannot be faithful cannot commit and without honesty and commitment there is nothing but fucking.

Does someone have an idiot-to-literate dictionary handy?

Anyone?

0 comments: